Stop Motion in Education
Cloud Stop Motion has been designed from the ground up for use in any educational setting. By ensuring straightforward integration for all levels of K-12 education into any curriculum as standard - we have focused on making the app's usability easy and intuitive for students and teachers alike.
In just a few simple steps you can create your very own complimentary educational establishment's Organization Console. Here you are able to assign other educators administrator privileges as required, while you effortlessly manage unlimited free student accounts and groups, including monitoring and reviewing all their animation projects.
What's more, it doesn't matter whether you are a Google Classroom and Chromebook based school, or are Microsoft Office 365 educational users, so long as you have a device with a modern browser and webcam connected, plus an internet connection, you can quickly harness the power of Cloud Stop Motion as your online stop motion animation creator app.
Cloud Stop Motion is the home of Educational Stop Motion Animation. Ideal for cloud users and remote learning, our app is already being enjoyed by over 100,000 students worldwide!
Sign up for free now and start making the most of this free tool to get your students animating while you educate...
Cloud Stop Motion is easy to use!
Administrator Accounts give you full control of your students’ animations and allow you to:
- Export student projects to MP4 movies
- View movies for a whole student group
- Edit projects
- Delete projects & MP4 movies
- Empty student recycle bins
- Manage organization storage
- As Cloud Stop Motion is cloud based you can access your account from any location in the world, on any modern device with a browser and internet connection!
Cloud Stop Motion is as simple to use at school as it is at home:
- Students can use any modern device with a browser, internet connection, and camera to create their animations
- There is nothing to install
- It is intuitive and uncomplicated to use
How to get your school or club started with Cloud Stop Motion?
It only takes the following few short steps for you to create your new organization account:
- Log into Cloud Stop Motion
- Click on the yellow - schools/organizations - link in the bottom right corner of the main Cloud Stop Motion Screen
- Click Create Organization Account on the next screen
- Select the 2GB free account and enter your school/organization details, click Create Organization Account
- You will then be taken to a page where you need to set a verification code for your account, do this and click Continue
And it's as simple as that, your organization has been created!
You can now move on to start setting up your unlimited number of student accounts and groups, plus adding in any other fellow educators to help manage your organization console as administrators.
Welcome to the club!